Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sneakerness Lite Recap

Amazing day, amazing people...shoutouts go to Paul, Dennis and all the other sob's of sneaker-tv, was a pleasure meeting you guys and sharing a table with you, for real, hope we keep in touch...also shoutouts to thegoodwillout, the guy who bought my patta am1s and the guy who bought my Hypermax tennisballs, hope you enjoy'em....also shoutouts to the guys from the djinns table, we talked for like three hours, but we didn't introduce ourselves :))) use the email button in my profile and contact me!!!!

Hope to see everybody @ the sneakerness in vienna, october 9th!!!!


Own pictures comin soon, here you go with the pictures of my table by TGWO , click on the link for more!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...