Thursday, October 14, 2010

XIs & XIIIs coming to town...

Especially the Jordanheads amongst you are used to the fact that the biggest releases never make it to Europe. I wonder which s.o.b. is to blame for that...I wonder who these people think they are and - even more interesting - would be to get to know their justification for not selling these kicks in Europe! "No market?".... No my ass! In fact, I know lots of people that would buy five pairs each and every time a shoe drops. And what makes matters even worse: I hear people outside Europe complaining about the quality of their releases. Oh, your point is interesting, I never paid attention to that, let me get my pair, so we can compare.....OH WAIT THERE IS NO FU****** PAIR BECAUSE THIS FU***** SHOE WAS NEVER RELEASED HERE!!! So please gimme a break......
Anyways, SNIPES will be releasing the Air Jordan XIII Flint and the Air Jordan XI Cool Grey. Talk to your local SNIPES person as the release dates might vary a little.

Later!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...