Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yay or Nay?


Seeing is believing. Some kicks that get the yay or nay from CNI...

Yay (Kobe VI Concord)


He's wearing them now. So lovely!


Nay ("Entourage" -inspired Lebron 8 V2)


Since when have these colors ever resonated as "Entourage" ones? Wack...

Yay (Derrick Rose "All-Star" AdiZero)


Showing hints of the Kevin Durant Christmas-edition KD3, this shoe is straight bonkers. Might be the first pair of D Rose kicks I buy and they're not even a Bulls red/black colorway...

Nay (Black History Month AJ III)


I don't even need to see the rest of the shoe. I thought the Kobe VI BHM was "eh" and I guarantee you these will be as well...

Yay (Kobe Bryant x NSW AF 1 Low)


I am not a AF 1 fan, but these are straight butter. Some more lovely pictures of the shoes per SC here.

Nay (Kobe Bryant x NSW AF 1 Foamposite "Eggplant")


Just terrible. This is hypebeast crap. These could have been done without the Kobe logo on the tongue. Atrocious.


Yay (LIVESTRONG Lunar Elite 2)


Glad they went back to the classic black/yellow colorway instead of the Michigan-inspired colorways for LAF. I tried this shoe on and its like pillows for your feet. An upgrade from the Lunar Elite I, IMO...

Nay (Statue of Liberty Nike Dunk SB High)


Um.....uh.....

Maybe? (AJ 6-17-23 white/blk/signal blue)


I think the Carmine colorway of these shoes is hideous. But these look so close to OG AJ 17s...


...that I might have to pull the trigger on this Frankenstein mash-up! Dropping in May 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...