Sunday, May 15, 2011

Miranda Kerr Didn't Let Orlando Bloom Leave Her Side During 27-Hour-Long Birth


Miranda Kerr has a devoted hubby in actor Orlando Bloom.

The stunning Aussie supermodel paid a visit to Conan on Wednesday, chatting about all things childbirth. Kerr gave birth to her first child Flynn in January, but returned to work just weeks later. Kerr said of her post-baby fitness regime, "I practiced yoga throughout my whole pregnancy and I eat really healthily and I just continued that, really. I have been working out. I've been doing resistance training and some good squats, sit-ups and all that stuff."

Kerr also shared intimate details on Flynn's 27-hour birth, including the fact that she forced her husband to stay in the birthing room the entire time. "He was there every moment by my side, I never even let him go to the bathroom...he had to pee in a bottle," she confessed.

Devotion: It's not always pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...