Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nicholas Kirkwood Shoes ; Keith Haring




While I wish I could have all of them (yes, regardless of the pure an simple, sad reality that they would end up spending almost 100% percent of their lifetime in my closet, unable to be worn while running errands with four kids in tow), if I were to pick a pair, I’d go (absolutely heartbroken because I have to pick just one!) for the peep toe heart booties, obviously the stars of the collection. Sure, I could also pick the high heeled skates .. boots? For being something I’ve never seen before and never thought it could ever exist (please, if anyone is lucky enough to own a pair of them tall boots skates, step forward and testify in your best fashion behavior about skating in them!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...